Havana is one of the most breathtaking and architecturally unique cities in the world. Its architecture reflects the entire history of Cuba from the Spanish Colonial days to economic challenges of the 21st century.
The goal of this tour is to expose Americans to the people of Cuba and those who work to preserve these precious historical sights.
Agenda will include:
- Walking Tour of Old Havana
- Horse and buggy guided tour of colonial district
- Bus tour of greater Havana
- USS Maine Monument
- Guided tour of the Capitolio Building
- The Grand Theater
- Plaza Vieja
- San Rafael Street and market
- Convento de San Augustin
- Iglesias de Santo Cristo de Buen Viaje
- Lectures and meetings with historians at Hotel Nacional, Riviera, and Sevilla